[cisco-voip] TFTP deactivation and reactivation - i recall this was necessary for some reason

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 24 19:27:58 EDT 2019

Awesome! That’s the one. Nothing to do with decpacks. *phew*

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook