[cisco-voip] UCCX Callback Script

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:53:34 EST 2019

Thanks for the link Kevin, I see the section now:

*There must be 2 different Call Control Groups used for these scripts under
Subsystems > CM Telephony > Call Control Group.*
*There must be 2 different Media Channels defined under Subsystems > Cisco
Media.*

Unfortunately, they didn't expand on the topic and explain why.

Anyone know these two Authors on the article?

Aravind Krishna Murthy
Cisco TAC Engineer

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco TAC Engineer

Can you ask them to jump in here?  Or maybe someone just simply knows the
"why" behind this requirement?

I can tell you that I have deployed several callback solutions which do not
use a different CCG/Media Group and it works.  So, to say that it "must be
2 different" is a bit of mystery to me.