[cisco-voip] Webex room devices with 3rd party meetings

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Nov 14 16:36:08 EST 2019

Ok. I got feedback on this. It’s a strange scenario.

I’m going to try and replicate and test and provide feedback tomorrow.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook