[cisco-voip] Server-groups and failover...

Kent Roberts kent at fredf.org
Tue Nov 19 00:00:51 EST 2019

Oh I know what your trying to do, and I have had issues with it as well.

 I have had better luck with with just using several dial-peers, and preference them, and use the voice-class sip options keepalive

Then when you look at the dial-peer status you can see them out of service, and if you have SNMP enabled, you can see the status when integrated by things like Orion…..