[cisco-voip] Server-groups and failover...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 09:37:07 EST 2019

I'm curious as to how you arrived at those settings. Would you be able to
share your path to arriving at those specific settings?

I typically leave the 500ms alone but do lower the retries to so that the
total worst case delay would be ~3sec. For no other reason than that was
always the for h323 tcp timeout we all used to use.

I do also use OPTIONS though, because in my opinion, tweaking/enabling both
provides the best user experience. Though I don't typically adjust the
default OPTIONS timers and retries. Do you?