[cisco-voip] Preservation Mode, long time for call setups...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Nov 27 19:23:01 EST 2019

Well, at the very least, I would say that’s an unsupported configuration (using LACP on ESXi with a standard switch); that alone should be enough justification to change that. As for “proof”, you’d see it in the switch’s syslog.

However, the matter at hand (preservation mode), is due to a loss of connectivity, which could absolutely be due to the unsupported vSwitch configuration.

-Ryan