[cisco-voip] Preservation Mode, long time for call setups...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:17:22 EST 2019

Interesting comment/experience.  I have not had any issues attributed to
installs a year for the last 6 years.  Not too mention the environments I'm
in, where I was not the deployment Engineer, but support the environment
nonetheless.  Either I'm just not seeing the issues with it, or the issues
are not directly related to the setting.