[cisco-voip] Questions about in-room controls and macros

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:46:42 EDT 2019

I have never done this before, but according to:

Integrated, Automated Meetings Rooms with CE xAPI and Macros - DEVNET-2071
<https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/us/docs/2019/pdf/DEVNET-2071.pdf>

Yes they run as soon as you enable them, and yes they can just do nothing
until a certain triggering event occurs.

Yes you can load multiple macros on a system.  You can enable them
individually too.  Just be sure to save it first, else you wont be able to
enable it.  See below where I have two creatively named macros, doing
amazing things, and one is enabled while the other is not.

[image: image.png]