[cisco-voip] Super Duper Improved Jabber on it's way to you...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 11 09:41:01 EDT 2019

Sorry guys, this was meant for my team. Ooooops.

Please do not call me with Jabber 12.7 issues! hahahahhah

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook