[cisco-voip] tools to parse CDR quickly on Windows (windows grep?)

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Thu Oct 17 12:09:56 EDT 2019

Yes, in my case because it's debian, I would use 'wsl sudo apt install
...' to install stuff.

Actually this is probably the easiest way to run Python on Windows
now, in my opinion, especially if the rest of your environment is
Linux (like mine). The scripts Just Work(tm).

--
Hunter Fuller
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology