[cisco-voip] SIP Plar to 8841 phones

Ray Maslanka ray.maslanka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:11:11 EDT 2019

I can't speak to possible limitations with the CUCM or firmware versions
but PLAR on 8841 SIP phones definitely works.

When creating the dial rule I would confirm you have picked what button
will act as a PLAR correctly, and that you are choosing to Add PLAR rather
than Add Pattern.

Here's some notes of mine when I first struggled with it years ago.

http://webmaxtor.blogspot.com/2015/09/cucm-using-sip-phones-as-plar-or-ring.html