[cisco-voip] [CAUTION! EXTERNAL] SIP Plar to 8841 phones

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 24 10:19:07 EDT 2019

I've gotten this to work without defining the calling line, however, this results in all of the lines on the phone attempting to ring down which is lame.

I can see your comment in the blog post about this and I actually have a discussion about the use of this in about 40 minutes so --- rad !

Nice post thanks for putting that up !

Adam