[cisco-voip] 8865s and MRA CUCM registration failover issue

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:34:50 EDT 2019

Erick,

It doesn't look like there was an X8.12.5.  Did you mean X12.5?  Or was
that a version they pulled?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/unified-communications/expressway-series/products-release-notes-list.html

What is "this" in the context of your question? The Jabber IM only, or the
TC/CE endpoints?

Also, I'm going to be doing a clustered X8.11.4 deployment here shortly and
will have three CUCM CPEs, and so I'll be doing some testing and whatnot.

If I run into issues, I'll let you know, but I will also be filing a
defect, should one need be created at that time.  Possibly even a
documentation defect, since the guides don't specify quantity of CUCM
servers; it's left at simply: CUCM fail over.