[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.6 HA LAN to WAN

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 13:33:37 EDT 2019

As with most things, I think you're safe doing what makes the most sense
for your given set of requirements.

The design guide does mention a few key points on the topic.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/design/guide/uccx_b_ccx-solution-design-guide-1162/uccx_b_ccx-solution-design-guide-1162_chapter_0101.html#UCCX_RF_U938BBDA_00

Have you read through this?

E.g., "Set up Unified CCX to use the local Unified CM servers for both
primary and secondary in the following configurations. If this is not
possible, at least the primary Unified CM server should be local."