[cisco-voip] vg310/320 or ISR4K with analog modules

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 4 11:07:34 EDT 2019

Yeah - I’m a little confused about the new 4K line. There’s one model that you have to populate both slots or it won’t pass configuration. Not sure why.

I did some comparisons between 310/320 and 4K and I think the 310/320 came out ahead. I’d have to go back and check.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook