[cisco-voip] Your Associated Webex Sites

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:44:44 EDT 2019

All,

I want to take the pulse on a topic here, relating to your list of
associated Webex sites, and whether or not they are private to you, or if
they should be public information.

I was talking with a colleague about this ever growing list of customers we
work with being cataloged by Webex in the fact that we keep getting
associated to more and more customers, and what potential issue this may
cause if the site list were to be viewed by just anyone on the internet.

Would you want your site list (whether end customer or partner admin)
protected from view of others, or is it not that big of a deal?

And I guess as a follow up, is this list protected today, or is there a
means by which my list can be exposed to the public relatively easily?