[cisco-voip] Enjoy a No-Compromise User Experience with Cisco Jabber 12.7 - Cisco Blog

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:03:51 EDT 2019

Funny, I was just in a situation this week where the Desk Phone control of
the secondary line issue came up.  Looks like 12.7 solves this now.

However, it still doesn't look like it solves the problem of Jabber VDI and
Desk Phone Video though, which remains a Jabber Windows only feature.  It's
a shame too really, because back when it was called VMXE, this was
supported.