[cisco-voip] Bulk Admin and Jabber

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 13 10:42:19 EDT 2019

I guess it’s a combo of built-in tools and tools people are familiar with.

I like the idea, but again, adding extra steps like that might not work. Now, that being said, I wonder if I can modify the order in which the columns are presented to the import tool? If they allow headers, that should be ok, right?

I might be stuck with looking for green columns for the first round. ☹

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook