[cisco-voip] Is Your CCIE Status on Your Cisco.com Profile?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 24 10:27:08 EDT 2019

I’ve forwarded this note to a couple of my colleagues. I’m pretty sure they had a similar experience in thinking CCIE treatment was automatic. I’ll have to follow up with them.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook