[cisco-voip] NumberOfRegisteredPhonesDropped @ midnight

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:59:14 EDT 2019

Still Troubleshooting with TAC.  But it looks like something is up with
Extension mobility.  we have ours set to log out in 12 hours.  and we are
finding some phones not logging out like they should.  and some kind of
issue that logs the phones out at midnight.

Working on trying to get TAC a packed capture.

Scott