[cisco-voip] Jabber MRA with Cisco Umbrella

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 24 14:46:19 EDT 2019

Which deployment model have you chosen? What features are you using on the endpoint?

I’m _pretty_ sure we’ve using Umbrella, but we’ve basically pointed our on-prem DNS servers to them. And that’s it. No endpoint configuration yet.

I’ve asked the team to make sure they do tests accordingly before any other configuration changes to ensure Jabber on/off-premise detection works.

It’s a shame the BUs can’t co-ordinate. I mentioned Jabber on/off-prem detection and I don’t think any of the Umbrella folks knew what I was talking about. If they did, they hid it pretty well.

Hmmm, maybe this is what that Solutions Support option is all about?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook