[cisco-voip] CCX CTI Managers

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:22:11 EDT 2019

+1 James

You get the browser alert message when you just try and move a third CTI
server over.  You can do it to confirm for yourself, and nothing bad will
happen, as it prevents you from even moving the third one over.

Interestingly, the code shows us that AXL does not have this limit, but CTI
and RmCm do:

if (index == 0) {
    formAttribute = "axlCMTotalList";
    selectedAttribute = "axlCMSelectedList";
    document.CCMConfigForm.axlInfoChanged.value = "true";
} else if (index == 1) {
    formAttribute = "jtapiCMTotalList";
    selectedAttribute = "jtapiCMSelectedList";
    document.CCMConfigForm.jtapiInfoChanged.value = "true";
} else if (index == 2) {
    formAttribute = "rmcmCMTotalList";
    selectedAttribute = "rmcmCMSelectedList";
    document.CCMConfigForm.rmcmInfoChanged.value = "true";
}
if (index != 0 &&
eval("document.CCMConfigForm."+selectedAttribute+".length") == 2) {
    alert("There can be only 2 entries in the selected list");
    return;
}