[cisco-voip] jabber searching only user in AD but not local cucm database

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Wed Apr 1 21:59:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

Jabber is going to connect directly to an LDAP source unless you use UDS.

You'll have to create records in AD to match those sources, or go through the fun of UDS (avatar hosting, make sure records from your source are right).

You can alternatively supply some other sort of custom lookup tab, contacts, etc, but that is not really sustainable.

Best,

Adam Pawlowski
SUNY Buffalo