[cisco-voip] [External] Re: [EXTERNAL] Cost-Effective Public Certificate Authority for CUCM certificates

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Sun Apr 5 13:23:09 EDT 2020

A couple of things:

- Let’s Encrypt doesn’t require accessing the server from the Internet. (It
supports a DNS based validation, too.)
- As far as having port 80 exposed to CUCM - seems pretty safe. It doesn’t
do anything but serve HTTPS redirects anyway.

Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey
VBH Annex B-5
+1 256 824 5331