[cisco-voip] Renewing Expressway E Cert

Riley, Sean SRiley at robinsonbradshaw.com
Fri Apr 17 14:41:48 EDT 2020

We had our Cisco partner setup our Expressways a couple of years ago.  It is a cluster with 2 E's and 2 C's currently at v 12.5.7 using for MRA.  I have been managing them, installing updates, troubleshooting etc.  The public Edge cert is up for renewal.  Can anyone provide advice on renewing this cert?  I am planning on just renewing with the same cert provider, but was interested in if there is anything to watch out for.  Example, will there be a service interruption when replacing the cert?  Or just install the new cert/pk and rest easy?

Thanks in advance.

Sean.