[cisco-voip] Cisco IOS dial-peers AF31 (default) change to CS3

Jason Aarons scubajasona at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:53:19 EDT 2020

CallManager marks control traffic as CS3, but just see that IOS-XE on 4431
16.09.05 marks control as AF31 by default.

Is there a global IOS command to change IOS-XE to use CS3 ? Rather then on
a per dial-peer level?

All my class maps to protect control are based on CS3.

Hope all is well here.  Work changed emails couple times and that created
challenges! I still read every week, but changed emails so I can actually
reply again!

-jason