[cisco-voip] Ported Numbers to SIP call handler transfer is not working correctly.

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:32:12 EDT 2020

Hamu,

Are you saying then, that the issue is not DTMF? Does the system take your
input without error?

There's no magic bullet to fix transfers, you need to see what's happening,
and prescribe a fix.  Can you share the SIP flow from the CUBE for the
entire call duration?  Feel free to censor the sensitive bits.