[cisco-voip] sip 404 not found for incoming calls

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:16:24 EDT 2020

Hey Naresh,

Here are some other related ideas while others help with the main issue...

Why do you have MTP required on your SIP Trunk?  Even then, do you know
that you have your MTP and regions setup correctly for this to work?  Is
your service parameter for Fail Call if MTP Allocation Fails set to True?

Your screenshot doesn't show the checkbox for Run on All Active CM Nodes.
You want this in 99% of cases, because it allows CUCM to route the calls
more efficiently within its cluster pair.

Your inbound calling section shows that you're using the Dial-Peer for
Called Number Xforms.  While I'm sure you're not doing that, maybe just
uncheck it to leave no doubts.

I see in your dial-peers you are hard coding a single inband DTMF on both
sides, which in some cases will cause an MTP to be invoked to help fix
issues.  You probably don't want that and would have better solution by
enabling both inband (rtp-nte) and out of band (sip-kpml) DTMF.

Did you see that your CUBE is sending the inbound call out to your provider
after both CUCMs fail?  Use huntstop on the pref 3 dial-peer to prevent
this, if you cannot re-configure the dial plan on CUBE to have no overlaps.