[cisco-voip] [External] IPCC best practice

Johnson, Tim johns10t at cmich.edu
Wed Aug 19 08:36:44 EDT 2020

It seems to me that there's not a "best practice" label for most scenarios. When I started with UCCX, we went to a call handler first to provide us with an easy way to provide a schedule, and a familiar way for the customer to record a greeting. Later, we ended up building the schedule into our script and directing calls to the trigger. That's my preference, just to involve less systems.

Tim Johnson
Voice & Video Engineer
Central Michigan University
Call me: +19897744406