[cisco-voip] [External] IPCC best practice

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 19 11:15:32 EDT 2020

+100 for Anthony! 😊

From: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:48 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
Cc: Matthew Loraditch <MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com>; Charles Goldsmith <w at woka.us>; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] [External] IPCC best practice

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp at uoguelph.ca<mailto:IThelp at uoguelph.ca>

Wait Lelio, CRA is older terminology than CRS, so it should go:

+1 IPCC
+2 CRS
+3 CRA

Right?