[cisco-voip] [External] Re: Remote Phone Control

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 21 16:36:21 EDT 2020

Have had way too much fun with that in the past with various media files, the Play function, and yeah the RTP. VLC can be a source but so can a cheapo 7941. We used them for audio for some holiday parties years ago, just stuck some phones under the tables to boost the ones already in the room and viola.