[cisco-voip] Remote Phone Control

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:09:15 EDT 2020

So, I was digging through some old files and emails and it turns out I have
a very old version of this app before it was a FF add-on.  I wrote the base
code for it back in about 2008/2009, and this screenshot was from around
2012.  I think it's funny I even wrote my own console logger.  SMH This was
running inside of IE as a standalone web page.

[image: image.png]