[cisco-voip] Cisco website downloads

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat Feb 1 22:10:37 EST 2020

Anyone else having issues with the downloads section for the Cisco website? I've tried multiple browsers and OSs and I get the same thing each time. I attempt to download an image file and get the popup modal asking to accept the license agreement and then after I click the accept button, the screen opacity decreases (as if another window opened or is about to) and then nothing happens. I've waited up to 10 minutes and nothing happens.

I thought perhaps an entitlement issue, but I get the same issue when trying to download images that I have very recently been entitled to / downloaded.

[cid:2086902d-0bab-41cd-8bca-54e664d6afef]

Thanks,

Ryan