[cisco-voip] [EXTERNAL] Re: Voice traffic over SDWAN

Wesley Schochet Wesley.Schochet at childrensmn.org
Tue Feb 4 13:53:47 EST 2020

Yea, we recently moved from ISRs to Viptella.  No complaints.

>>> On 12/19/2019 at 2:59 PM, Kent Roberts <kent at fredf.org> wrote:
I didn’t notice anything different then from the regular wan

Kent

On Dec 19, 2019, at 13:50, Fares Alsaafani <fares.sky at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

Did anyone came recently cross deploying or POC voice over SDWAN
solution.
I’m looking for thoughts , experiences , tests , things to avoid?

Fares,

--
Best Regards

FARES ALSAAFANI

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.