[cisco-voip] IP Phone Service to update a Translation Pattern or CTI Route Point via AXL?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:03:02 EST 2020

I have done that before.  Kind of like a night mode button.  You could just
use a single button, and make it like a toggle, and as a part of the
action, change the line label for the SURL you're pressing.  E.g., It would
say Turn On / Turn Off.

It requires a third server in the middle of the phone and the CUCM though.
The tech in the middle is unimportant, as long as it can accept and send
HTTP requests.  E.g., node.js, EasyPHP, Python SimpleHTTPServer, etc.