[cisco-voip] network roaming and Jabber - does it work?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 10 12:06:42 EST 2020

One of the things we sort of expected to work was Jabber's ability to roam from wifi to cellular data and vice versa, whether it was going to/from on-prem to off-prem, or off-prem to off-prem.

It's something we still have to test and document accordingly for our clients, but I was hoping to get a running start with information from the group.

Of course, things are complicate when you insert SNR, but I'm going to leave that out for now.

Does this work? Or is this not a supported roaming feature?