[cisco-voip] Webex calling / flex sku’s

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 14 08:37:30 EST 2020

We're actually looking to do something similar here. While obv a Cisco account contact should be able to help, I also like to know what I'm dealing with. The Webex Calling datasheets describe different tiers, including basic/enterprise, but under the EA the basic doesn't exist I guess, or at least I got a warning from CCW playing with it.

List pricing puts Webex Calling at almost 100% over premise calling, and UCM Cloud is like 80% more - both of those numbers are hard to reconcile.

Based on CCW the enterprise calling is A-FLEX-EACL2  if you're doing this under A-FLEX-PUBLICSECT . I know you mentioned A-SPK-EDU but I don't know if that part is still available or not, they've made a lot of changes in the last few years.