[cisco-voip] [External] Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 24 20:47:54 EST 2020

You can probably use something like this to separate the mic/headphones out and use a regular pnp mic (computer mic or camera mic).

https://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-PCV-05-Adapter-Headsets/dp/B00IM36VU0

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2020, at 8:02 PM, Erick Bergquist <erickbee at gmail.com<mailto:erickbee at gmail.com>> wrote:

The line output works well on the 8865. Now need to find a microphone!  Learn something new every day.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:12 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:
Oh oh! I honestly can’t remember where I saw that, not. It was some sort of wire frame drawing. I’m almost certain it was an 8851 reference too!

Sent from my iPhone