[cisco-voip] setting primary phone for Jabber users without a physical phone - licensing

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:28:17 EST 2020

The way I use self-provisioning, is to allow CUCM to create the lines for
me at user synchronization time.

System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Feature Group Template > Common
Features* > User Profile > Common User* > Universal Line Template > Common
Line* > All kinds of template settings
System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Apply Mask to synced telephone
numbers to create a new line for inserted users > Checked
System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Apply Mask to synced telephone
numbers to create a new line for inserted users  > Mask > XXXXXXXXXXXX**

*These are just the names of my objects, your names might be different.
**That's 12 Xs to accommodate a NANP +E164 number from LDAP