[cisco-voip] Webex + OBTP + Multiple Rooms

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:20:19 EST 2020

Excuse my ignorance here, but how do you see people using Webex OBTP when
the host is booking a room+device, and there is a remote office or two, and
they would like the OBTP to join in their rooms too?

I could see two scenarios: 1) the host would need to book all rooms on one
invite, or 2) the participants book their own rooms.

And come to think of it, what if the host is in Org A, while the
participants are in Org B, which eliminates the first scenario, but
promotes the second.

If in scenario 2, are the participants getting the OBTP to work correctly
by just manual copy/paste the invite body into their own separate invite?