[cisco-voip] Webex + OBTP + Multiple Rooms

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 23 17:01:02 EST 2020

In actuality, it’s less complicated than that. All the system does is look for a properly formatted SIP address. If it finds it, the button pops up. This is effectively how I tested gmail to org A and got it to work.

The issue is that the way they have implemented the detail look up, i.e. looking in your own calendar or the originator’s. Or something like that. There’s fall back, but that breaks with CH Org to CH org when both are o365 hybrid calendar integrated.

This applies to Webex room devices as well.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/wt50w0/Meetings-with-Video-Addresses-in-Your-Cisco-Webex-Teams-Meetings-List

Supported Video Address Formats
sip:alphanumeric at example.com
sips:alphanumeric at example.com