[cisco-voip] HTTP Response for HTTP Triggered Script

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Wed Jan 29 19:14:47 EST 2020

I know nothing about UCCX, but from an HTTP perspective, the problem does not quite make sense as described.

If the HTTP server is “spitting back some HTML” then it had to have also spit back a status code. The status code is in the HTTP response headers before the content. Content cannot possibly have come without a status code.

Perhaps your developer is waiting for the TCP session to close (which is not the same thing as an HTTP response ending), but neglected to request that HTTP keep-alive not be used? In HTTP 1.1, keep-alive is the default. If the server supports keep-alive but the requestor does not want it, then the request needs to have “Connection: close” in the headers.

-mn