[cisco-voip] CUCM requirements for AD account import - anything else other than SN=* (non-empty) ?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 30 16:34:13 EST 2020

OK - I'm trying to reconcile accounts being imported into CUCM before I modify the filter we're using.

I've used the base filter suggested, plus I've added the (sn=*) to ensure we get only accounts with non-empty last names.

However, my reconciliation is off by 1 (including taking into account inactive LDAP accounts).

CUCM: 86,636
LDAP Browser: 86,637

I could just write it off as an anomaly, but I've sync'ed multiple times and ran the LDAP search multiple times, and I'm pretty sure no one is making changes.

Anyone aware of any other criteria CUCM puts on to the import process?