[cisco-voip] CUCM requirements for AD account import - anything else other than SN=* (non-empty) ?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 30 17:23:11 EST 2020

OK. My reconcile was off by more…. The numbers were off by one.

This stems from getting errors from unity trying to sync more than one account with the same email address. We have a process issue that needs to be corrected, but it takes time each time this crops up.

When I searched for the two problem accounts in CUCM, they didn’t exist at all. So CUCM doesn’t seem to throw an error, it just ignores it.

*scratches head*

Going to go ahead with the filter as is on CUCM and see the results, then apply to Unity. (all in dev servers first).

Wish me luck!