[cisco-voip] Creating Jabber for non-existent phones

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 1 15:06:57 EDT 2020

Thanks!

I believe the actual number of “Jabber only” telephony users will be quite small.

What we will likely see are those requests that ask to remove the hardware phone they have in lieu of Jabber. In that case, we’d add Jabber before removing the phone.

If the frequency of Jabber only requests increase, I may consider option C. But B still looks good.

Sent from my iPhone