[cisco-voip] Automated SIP Testing

UC Penguin gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Wed Jul 8 17:19:25 EDT 2020

I’ve played with Twilio it’s pretty cool!

I always chuckle at the “DevOps” term as that’s always existed before the new buzzword.

I need to place the calls via the SBC for Direct Routing. After the grief I was given by NetSec for allowing access to the required MS IPs, I don’t really want to go through that for Twilio.

Got sipp compiled and will play with it tomorrow.