[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.6 Real Time Port Usage

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:00:01 EDT 2020

My gut tells me no, but let's see what you find.

Use Cases

RisPort allows applications to retrieve the registration state of a device
and current IP address of a device or application. This information is
useful in scenarios such as:

   - A notification and alert application which obtains the IP address of a
   set of phones from RisPort in order to send an on-screen push notification
   via the IP Phone Services API
   <https://developer.cisco.com/site/ip-phone-services/overview/>
   - A system health and monitoring application which periodically checks
   the registration status of critical phone devices or CTI applications via
   RisPort in order to alert administrators of connection failures.

Source: https://developer.cisco.com/site/sxml/discover/overview/risport/