[cisco-voip] how to disable backup warning message on cucm

naresh rathore nareh84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:12:03 EDT 2020

hi,

One of our Customer running version cucm 12.5.1.12900-115 (upgraded from 10). they had backup enabled, they decided to do veem backup (even though not recommended by Cisco). they deleted backup device and schedule configuration and also disabled DRF Master and DRF local and restarted tomcat but still we see  message of 32 days without backup. is there a way to disable this warning?

[cid:0a71700a-eeb9-4f98-8937-1f701c6de90d]