[cisco-voip] Unity xfer Getting 603 from carrier

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:46:35 EDT 2020

If your assessment is correct about the calling number, the carrier will
see the original or outside caller's phone number in the From field and
reject your call.  I see this being solved most of the time with a SIP
Profile on the outgoing dial-peer, which adds either a Diversion header or
a P-Asserted-Identity header.

E.g.,
https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/configure-and-troubleshoot-call-forward-to-the-pstn-using-sip/ta-p/3118287