[cisco-voip] call forward is not working in this scenario

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Tue Jun 2 14:08:54 EDT 2020

I think James is right, I was probably misremembering group pickup as forwarding. Sorry if I got you excited about forwarding. :-)

-mn

On Jun 2, 2020, at 11:51 AM, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:

There are two call forwarding settings there today (no answer and busy).  Was it something more than that?

It would be great if you had more details about it.  My google searching has turned up nothing so far.